The Gijsbrecht van Amstelstraat calls itself "the nicest shopping street" in Hilversum. In addition to the well-known retail chains, you will find about 75 local entrepreneurs here, all of whom welcome you with a big smile. You can't think of it as crazy or Gijsbrecht has it! Whether it is something tasty, fashionable, exclusive or a beautiful home accessory. Difficult to choose: this is our top 5 hotspots in the Gijsbrecht.
- Sees Coffee + Conceptstore; A great place for a nice lunch or coffee with delicious cake and also a 'mini department store' with jewelery or scented candles made by local entrepreneurs, and fair trade interior accessories.
- Greek Delicatessen Siadaris; Greek cheeses, olives, snacks and freshly prepared Greek meals, organic olive oil ... does your mouth water?
- Speelpakhuis: Beautiful wooden toys, puzzles, games and books and a lovely baby cabinet with sweet baby clothes, soft cuddly toys and baby toys. Everything made as much as possible from natural and sustainable materials.
- Balthazar Kookwinkel: A mecca for the cooking freaks among us. Think of pans, cooking gadgets, cookbooks, kitchen textiles, as well as coffee and tea, oil and vinegar, chocolate, Italian delicacies and more.
- KeK Store: Hip, fun clothing, jewelry and accessories from well-known brands such as Selected Femme, Just Female and Fabienne Chapot