Local shop tips for the Gijsbrecht
The Gijsbrecht van Amstelstraat calls itself ‘the nicest shopping street’ of Hilversum. Besides the well-known chain stores, you’ll find around 100 local entrepreneurs here, all of whom will welcome you with a big smile on their face. Everything you can think of, the Gijsbrecht has Whether it is something tasty, fashionable, exclusive or a beautiful interior accessory. It’s hard for us to choose, but this is our top 5 of Local Heroes of the Gijsbrecht for today.
- Sees Coffee + Conceptstore: Trendy place for a good lunch or cup of coffee with delicious cake and also a ‘mini department store’ with jewellery, scented candles made by local entrepreneurs, and fair trade interior accessories.
- Griekse Delicatessen Siadaris: Greek cheeses, olives, snacks and fresh made Greek meals, biological olive oil… Are you already looking forward to it?
- Speelpakhuis: Beautiful wooden toys, puzzles, games and books and a special baby cabinet with sweet baby clothes, soft stuffed animals and baby toys. Wherever possible made of natural and sustainable materials.
- Batlhazar Kookwinkel: A paradise for the cooking fans! Think about pots and pans, cooking gadgets, cookbooks, kitchen textiles, but also coffee & tea, oil and vinegar, chocolates, Italian delicacies and more.
- KeK Store: Trendy, nice clothing, jewellery and accessories of well-known brands as Selected Femme, Just Female and Fabienne Chapot.
Curious about what the Gijsbrecht offers more? Check out their website.