Pinetum Blijdenstein is an attractive botanical garden, hidden away in a residential suburb of Hilversum, in the heart of the Netherlands.
Pinetum Blijdenstein specialises in conifers, but is also home to cycads, ephedras and rhododendrons, as well as a variety of tropical plants in its greenhouses. The Pinetum is part of the Dutch National Plant Collection and as such is one of the most important collections of conifers in the world.
The Pinetum regularly organises exhibitions, lectures on a variety of topics, guided tours and activities for children.
The garden is open every day of the year.
Please rate the accessibility of this place
For people with a mobility impairment
For people with a visual impairment
For assistance dogs
For people with a hearing impairment
- Every monday from 09:00 to 16:30
- Every tuesday from 09:00 to 16:30
- Every wednesday from 09:00 to 16:30
- Every thursday from 09:00 to 16:30
- Every friday from 09:00 to 16:30
- Every saturday from 12:00 to 16:30
- Every sunday from 12:00 to 16:30
Van der Lindenlaan 125
1217 PJ Hilversum Plan your route